Thursday, April 27, 2006

Easter

Friday April 14th was Easter.On that day,all of Churchs were noisy as parish would come in to celebrate Jesus's Revive.
My family went to the church to rejoin Jesus's Revive.My father took us by car and we dressed beautiful.There were a great many people arrived there than us.It was special as usually and decorated the church with lovely symbol.Everybody were pleasant at atmosphere of peace and clam.
The main progress were watching video and gathered toshare food.The massage was Jesus love human being very much.The video was display the process of Jesus in youth and God how to save human being's spirit even abandoned his son.Jesus aways wore out in his life.Spread gospel was real a tough task. The view of Jesus was tacked by Roman soldiers that made me tear.Actually,I have been watched it since in china.Still now the mood of down,when I see Romany treated to Jesus rudely.In a word,God love us without in reture expect for we would love as the same as his love.
Then we were going to have a big dinner afer finished video.we sat down to eat in a wonderful mood.We said that we were thankful for plenty of food.we gobbled the food down till we were stuffed.
At the end of we blessing to each other,I made my own wish :''next year's Easter be just like today......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home